Whatcha cooking up~~ and where do ya live??

So what are you doing for dinner I seem to be in a rut, I think it is the triple digit heat by the time dinner rolls around nothing sounds too great to anyone. So what are you all doing and where do you all live?? I live in Texas...UGG 103 today.....

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We live in TN. It's in the 90's here. I wasn't sure what to make for dinner but then my oldest asked for Tacos so that's what I'm making.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I live in Ontario Canada and hubby is cooking tonight because I will be working.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'm having a lazy day. It's only around 75 here but I just don't feel like cooking. That's why gerber makes TV dinners for babies right? That's what we are having Banquet microwave meal for me graduate meal for the baby.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• north texas here.... and leftovers it is tonight, steak and bbq chicken....
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 4:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Alberta canada...its raining today.

making Chili, cornbread and salad for dinner.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My husband asked for Beef Stroganoff tonight. I personally hate it, but he doesn't usually put in requests for anything, so when he does, I always make it. So, my hubby and son will be having that, and I will be having something else! (By the way, I live in NC, and it is in the 90's today, yuck!)

Anonymous

• I am baking a whole chicken, having leftover pasta salad from yesterday's bbq, some corn-on-the-cob, and some other green veggie I haven't decided on yet.

On second thought now that I say that, I may just cut up the chicken, bread it and fry it....hmmm....
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Alberta Canada over as well. It's cloudy and a bit cold here, and I'm making home-made tomato sauce and freshly made pasta.
    Maybe some salad too, well see how the LO is doing, we're teething again.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Live in Northern California, if you take a flight now you might make it by dinner time, hehe, we're having chicken lazone, broccoli, and potatoes.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 6:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i live in NJ. its nice and breezy today. but i put some steak in the oven about 45 mins ago. having it with mashed potatos and corn. my little cousin doesnt like corn so i made green beans for him.
    Anonymous