What do you do that makes your SO look at you like you just ate worms?

I like Iced milk and "milk slushies". That's the only way I can drink it, with ice or frozen. He looks at me like I'm a nut. I can't go to sleep unless someone rubs or lightly tickles my back, he does it but thinks I'm insane.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He hates when I eat really how chicken fingers with milk, not dipping them in it just together, it's not weird for me but I don't see how he drinks hot milk in his cerial, yuk
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• If I see even 1ant in the house I have to search the entire house top to bottom and see if there are anymore, Like on my hands and knees or standing on chairs to inspect the crown molding around the living room, He looks at me like im a crack head, he insists that im crazy and laughs at me , but just like a man doesnt get up to help me LOL.
    Not to be disrespectful but on such a cute light hearted question why would you choose to go ANON??
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 4:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• The first time he saw me eating sunflower seeds and koolaid mixed together he looked at me pretty funny! But now he is used to it and even keeps my supply of sunflower seeds stocked. I also like for him to scratch my back or arms when I'm going to sleep. He hates it! Or I'll ask him to rub my legs or feet but he does it so hard I end up in more pain, yelling at him to stop. He looks at me like I'm crazy, saying that's what a massage is.
    Anonymous

• lol i do all sorts of things that my SO thinks are just crazy, but the number one thing, and its not just him that thinks im crazy for it, i love a sandwich with peanutbutter chocolate syrup and bbq chips(yes on the sandwich).... lol... but i say dont knock it til you try it.....
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 4:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I use anon most of the time because some people are nuts and like to make problems out of nothing. Clicking the anon box is just habbit.
    Anonymous

• My SO looks at me like a nut when I eat toast with butter and Frenches mustard. And it HAS to be Frenches, and it can not be any otehr flavour either. He looks at me like I'm stupid lol
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I love potato chips and mustard! I've exposed my SO to so many new dishes!
    Anonymous

• Oh man... OP here. How bout boloney, american cheese, mayo, and doritos on white bread. It is horrible but delicious.
    Anonymous

• My dh always has a lost look on his face when I try to tell him a story in the car. I get distacted easily so I'll start the story and somewhere in mid sentance something will catch my eye. Like the other day I was telling dh a story then stopped mid sentence and went "Aww...look at that puppy!" Then I went back to telling the story. He just looked at me like I'm crazy.

As far as eating worms? My dh hates it when I make grilled cheese because I'll put peanut butter on top and crumbled bacon pieces. Sounds weird I know but it tastes good.

To OP- I put chips of all sorts on all my sandwhiches except pb&j. Bologna and doritos sounds good!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• lol... he looked at me like I was nuts tonight when I smelled my sons socks! I just wanted to be sure his feet didn't stink since we were skipping the bath tonight...
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009