How many times a week do you use your Oven?

Or it is just another one of your decorations? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I use it on average of about 5 days out of a 7 day week. I bake all my desserts and cook most dinners using it, there are things I cook on stove-top or grill.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 7:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I love to cook but I live in Teas so not much in the summer like tonite it is 103 but when it is cooler most weeknights with the exception of Date Night!!!! I make him cook or we go out ... ha ha
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• We use ours at least three to four times a week. If not more. Our stove top we use everyday. I haven't had a microwave in three years. Ours died and I haven't found one I like!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 4:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I use my oven every single day at least once a day. I don't have a mircowave either and I hate the toaster we have my other one died a few weeks ago.(to many pop-tarts) I like them A LOT!!!!
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Stove top everyday, oven more like 4-5 nights a week.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I cook dinner every night so the stove/oven gets used daily. We use the grill at least 3 nights a week but I use the stove/oven for sides.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would say at least once a week. Right now, we are grilling a lot. I live in Michigan, so we don't get a long season for grilling. Once the weather gets colder and winter comes, we'll be using it more than once a week.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• We use our oven about once a week. More so in the winter but in the summer we do most of our cooking on the grill.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I hate my oven and if I could would not have it but need it if more people will be over here. But my toaster oven ..now that I use everyday for it has everything I need on it.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 6:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I used it yesterday for a take and bake pizza. Two weeks ago for brownie mix. A couple of weeks before that for take and bake pizza. Really that's all I ever make in it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009