How can I get this baby weight off!!!

My baby is now almost 6 months old. i gained 50 lbs with the pregnany, and ive only lost 20 lbs since. its taking a big toll on my self confidence, not including my road map of a belly. my insecurities are causing problems in my relationship. i find it hard to find the time to diet and exercise. i need help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Health

• Nine months on, MINIMUM nine months off...frequently longer. Weight Watchers has a program that WORKS.

You have to MAKE the time for the diet and exercise if you want the weight off. Sorry, there are NO magic cures. Weight loss supplements only whittle your wallet, nothing else.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Replace meat and dairy with bean, lentils and tofu

Answer by rkoloms at 10:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Take a look at www.zxoomers.com/brittneyo

This is my webpage....I had the same issues along with really bad depression after my last child was born and no energy. This all combined was taking its toll on my marriage. I found this company and its products that have completely turned my world around. I look and feel SOOOOO much better and my marriage could not be better. It is so easy and seriously life changing. If you would like to know more about it I would love to share with ya! Drop me a line at livsxinney 702@hotmail.com and we will chat.

I hope you get to feeling better and whatever you decide I hope it works out for you! All us Mom's deserve to look and feel our best!

Brittney!
    BrittneyO

Answer by BrittneyO at 2:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009