Quick questions!

I just have a question for all the ladies who are always bitc^y when they answer questions. Why? Havnt you ever heard of "if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• although i dont agree with all the rude replys, i have always been told that when you put a room full of women together-you will find trouble. so i guess its the same concept.  put a bunch of women on one website, and there is trouble. just try to ignore the rude replys and get what helpful knowledge you can  :)

SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• That's why I almost always ask/answer ANON. Not because I'm embarrassed(sp?) (other than the fact I spell like a 6 yr old) It's because people like to start crap over a simple little thing.
    Anonymous

• technically we aren't saying anything but yeah....lol.  J/K

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Well....I was always taught to tell my honest opinion, whether it's approved of or not. That is exactly what I do. I'd say 95% of time, no one has a problem with it. However, 5% of the time, people do NOT like what I have to say, and it may be interpreted as bitchy or rude. I won't apologize for telling the truth...but I do make an effort to say it as nicely as possible. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I agree! This is the internet people! Starting crap here isnt going to get you anywhere in life! We are all adults. We all have children of some kind. If your child talked to someone the way some of you talk to people on here you would snap. Am I right?
    Anonymous

Im not saying that telling the truth is a bad thing. I do it also. But there are actually people on here that are infact just being bitchy and rude.
    Anonymous

• i don't agree with the phrase, "if you can't say something nice..."

that doesn't mean i'm rude all the time, but if the situation calls for an honest negative opinion, i try at least to be respectful. if i can't muster a decent helping of genuine respect, that's when i usually walk away and say nothing. honestly, sometimes people just need to be told they are stupid or at least that they are saying/doing something stupid. otherwise they'll never know.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 5:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Just because something is the truth or an honest feeling doesn't mean you ALWAYS have to share it. There is also a right way and a wrong way to disagree with someone. I saw a post this morning where someone told another poster they were 'full of crap'..oh thats sooooo helpful Using phrases like that do litlle but inflame people. I do my best to just pass on the posts with all the Mamadrama going on.
    Anonymous

• Honest opinions are one thing but when you say something useless just to be talking why say anything? Like a certain person on here who asks questions like wasn't this discussed before having children or getting married? Or saying something that doesn't even answer the question.
    Anonymous

• Agreed, lol
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 5:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009