what is your fav soap opera?

rose549

Asked by rose549 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i watch the ABC soaps (all my children, one life to live, and general hospital)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Days of our Lives
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 5:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• General Hospital, and its the only one i watch. Its hard to watch all the time though, because i don't want the kids to see it. I try to get them to play in thier room for an hour but doesnt always work....lol. So i miss it and then i get lost. But i usually catch up. I can't watch them all , some of them are so unbelievably rediculous!!!!! lol
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• All My Children. Even when it gets stupid. I'm loyal. I grew up with it. My great-grandma, my mom, and I watch it and my grandma use to. lol.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• my mother watches Days of our lives. i never thought i would really watch it when i got older but now...i've turned into my mother!!
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• when i get a chance its general hospital. even though when i watch now i think i have missed so much that nothing makes sense anymore.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 7:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• "All My Children" Started watching it at age 12 in 1981 for years than stopped for 20 years and went back to it 1 1/2 years ago when Jesse came back. Back in the day I loved the Jenny, Greg, Angie and Jesse storylines because they were young. Susan Lucci is an icon on that of course.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Days of Our Lives. Praise the dvr. Now even when I miss an episode I can still see later. I forive any stupidity or screwed up time lines because it has to be hard keeping it going everyday and keeping it interesting. Days is the only one I watch but I admit , I love it.
    CBMMOM

Answer by CBMMOM at 11:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2009