Need feedback please!

My husband, I love him so much. We are trying to get our nursery painted, we live in an apartment. MY husband is starting to get crabby about loosing his office and his space, I'm due Oct 30th. Any other women experience this with their husbands?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my SO wasnt too happy about the idea of painting the room for our daughter, he thought she would sleep in a little crib by our bed, but once my mom and I got the room ready, he was so happy he loved it so much, now he wantes to paint the whole house, maybe he needs a push. mine sure did.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• no we are gonna start painting tomorrow he is more excited about it then i am but then again it wasnt his office he will get over it though just tell him IT'S FOR THE BABY! gl
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 5:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009