• In the Spotlight:

having sex in someone elses house.....

so i was at a party this weekend and i passed out on the couch but when i woke up tossing and turning im pretty sure i witnessed the most disgusting thing in the world.....this girl was re-dressing and the guy was coming back from the bathroom in just boxers....that morning the girl admitted to me that they had sex which i dont really care but we were all in someone elses house....i think it was wrong and rude. what do you all think????

Crushersmommy

Asked by Crushersmommy at 5:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i've done that quite a few times.... but the owner of the house was always aware of what would most likely be happenin.. usually all the parties i went to something like that was always certain to happen
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 5:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• haha yeah well it was a drinkin partying so something was bound to happen but with someone else in the rom??
    Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 5:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• don't believe i've let it happen with someone else in the room.... but to each their own.... at least you woke up at a good time.... i always hated walking in on people.. that sucks for them.... and my eyes
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 5:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yeah...I've done that too. The only time I wouldn't is if it's someone else's personal bed. Especially a married couple's bed... in my opinion, the marriage bed is blessed, and shouldn't be soiled by someone else.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I wouldnt be comfortable, but other people dont feel the same. If it's a party, then its bound to happen. I had it happen on my bathroom floor between my roommate and a guy whose girlfriend was also there!!

That was a "fun" party.
    Anonymous

• IMO its rude and disgusting...but hey it wasnt me!!!! hahahaha
    Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 5:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• ew the bathroom floor????
    Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 5:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I gave my hubby a BJ in his moms bathroom. Hahaha
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 5:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• This is the reason that from now on there will only be old-fashion taffy pulls, sing a longs, and bible studies at our home!!! :-)
    Anonymous

• omfg pp you sound like my mom!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha thnx for the laugh
    Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 5:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2009