Why do people who post anonymously think that they can say whatever they want and cause drama?

So if you are one of the moms who posts anonymously do you do it because you think that people will try to pm you if you write something nasty. Can you not stand the heat? You obviously don't care what you say or how you say it because it is obvious by your posts and replies. So instead of being a judgemental, bashing b why don't you focus your time and energy on something constructive like taking care of your kids or home?

dizzy77702

Asked by dizzy77702 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• Why do people post questions to cause drama?
    Anonymous

• Cry about it or get over it
    Anonymous

• yes it is a shame that some people try to hide behind it. but i guess they don't have enough guts to say it to some one's face let alone the computer. if no one likes what i say then they are in titled to their opinion, that doesn't mean i have to listen ; ) but it is a shame how some "people" find it amusing knowing that they can say anything and not get comfonted with it.

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I usually post anonymously. It's just because I either know that the subject of the question is likely to cause drama, or because I feel like WHAT I'm saying is more important that WHO is saying it. I've also had a stalker after disagreeing with another mom once so I'm careful. I don't think I'm mean when I respond though.
    Anonymous

• To give you something to talk about
    Anonymous

• If it's a fun post or something that most likely wont start drama, I post.
    But if it's a drama filled post, depending on my answer, I post anonymously. Some people (in general) can be very hell-bent on them being right. And I really dont want nasty posts. I dont think I've ever been nasty though. I just state my opinion. I with defend others though if another poster is being rude and disrespectful.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• If you don't want ALL answers and opinions to your question, then don't ask. I read your previous questions and no one said anything to start drama. they just said quit whining basically
    Anonymous

• Who pissed you off? Oh wait you wouldnt know becasue they are ANON, Hahaha
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 8:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• There is no reason for there to be an option for answers to be anonymous. If you cant stand behind your opinion you shouldn't post one. I really don't get why they have the option to answer anonymous I understand there being an option for questions to be anon but why answers, as you said they only cause drama.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• If something could cause drama I will use anon, but I don't do so I can be mean I do it so others won't be mean to me...
    mars33me

Answer by mars33me at 10:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009