1 yr anniversary ideas?

July 20th is our 1 yr anniversary and I want to plan to do something really nice for him, I'm 31 weeks pregnant so can't do anything *too exciting* but I need some ideas for surprising SO... We're celebrating it on Sunday since we work seperate shifts and won't see eachother on Monday.. Oh and the weather is supposed to suck on Sunday- 80% chance of rain!!

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 5:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dinner and a movie.
    Anonymous

• You could send him love notes during the day, like sneak them into his work bag or lunch bag. Do that for the week leading up to your anniversary then leave him a note on the bathroom mirror or toilet lid LOL thats super extra specially written.

Since you probably dont feel much like traveling you could do a picnic with the blanket, basket and the whole caboodle on your living room floor. Candles and such too.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009