my son will be going to preschool..........

ok my son will be 4yrs in october and he is going to preschool next month.....is there anything i need to get him for school????? im nervous my baby will be away from me but he will be going to the school my dad works at so his g pa will be close by.....in case he is a bad boy...lol.....wish me luck

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 5:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• They'll give you a list when you register him.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• thank u
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 5:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My son was in preschool last year and they gave us a list of things needed, simple things like a change of clothes, 2 folders, and maybe a few other things. Other than that they just ask for donations such as, tissue, cleaning products, paper towel, crayons, glue things like that. We also had to sign up for snack, I tried to bring snack in once a month.
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 5:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You may want to prepare him for school by talking about it and reading book about it so he knows what to expect http://www.cjkidz.com/parentsgrandparentsteachers.html  (Click on School, Starting, Afraid).

He is lucky to have grandpa there!

momjs

Answer by momjs at 5:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• get a fitted crib seat for the nap time stuff... you don't really need anything i heard... so put the kidz ;name on eveything jackets lunch bow, etc.... have fun ////
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 5:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• 1) He's never going to be a "bad boy". He might make bad choices, but kids are not "bad".

2) You should be getting a list from the school.

3) He's not a baby if he is almost 4 years old!

4) why on earth would he be going to preschool to take a nap?
    Anonymous

• There should be an open house and they will give you a list of everything. My son's preschool does not have naptime, no pacifiers, bottles,etc
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009