TTC drugs

Can anyone give me a list of good medications that help when you are TTC? Does anyone know of any that state medical pays for? If any? I live in Iowa if every state med is diffrent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Or can anyone connect me to a website?
    Anonymous

• Do you mean Medicaid? If so, here is their website: http://www.dhs.state.ia.us/Consumers/Health/Medical_Insurance/WhatsAvailable.html

A lot of private insurance companies don't cover anything to do with infertility so I don't know that you'll have much luck with a state plan, unfortunately, but I'd check with them.

There are many different medications available for infertility, but which one(s) might work for you depends on what cause, if any, is determined for your infertility, and on any other health conditions you may have.

How long have you been trying?
    AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 8:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• We've been trying for over 9 months. Yeah I have Medicaid. Ill check out the site.
    Anonymous