Do you make fancy meals or do you make quick, simple food?

I'm kinda in between, depending on how I feel. Sometimes I'll go the extra mile to make a meal look awesome and other times I just pop stuff into the microwave and slam it on a plate, lmao.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't mind cooking a big fancy meal every now and then but I hate cleaning up after it..
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• If I cook itll be easy for me I dont spend more than 45 minutes cooking unless something is baking. My SO does most of the cooking and he will go out of his way to make a fancy meal every once in a while depending on what we have at home
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Um...in between. It's nothing fancy, but not usually something I just pop in the microwave. Tonight we are having meatloaf, small whole potatoes, and french-style green beans. Last night we had grilled cheese and tomato soup. I guess thats closer to the "microvable" side. lol.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Fancy meals for my son is in the kitchen helping me cook and clean. Plus, it teaches him many things while he is in here helping me.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 6:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• When I was a SAHM I frequently made fancy meals. I enjoyed reading cookbooks and experimenting. Then I took a job outside of the house and now I make only simple food.

Answer by Bmat at 6:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• depends on what your 'fancy' is and what my fancy is.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• nope no need i eat it.. goes in and shits out..food is only for fuel not fun
    Anonymous

• Most of the time, my family doesn't have the patience for the prep time for fancy meals. I've learned to make stuff that *looks* like it takes a lot more effort than it actually does.

And I have the fancy stuff for the weekends.... :)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I don't do microwave or instant, but most of what I make is simple. Tonight is chicken stir fry, lots of veggies.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I like to cook new meals. But it ireally takes planning and some help with keeping my 11 month old off of me. She thinks she has to be up my butt
    Anonymous