Do you think he's sick or just teething?

My son has been super cranky here lately. Today he's been extremely clingy and fussy. He hasn't eaten much of anything today. He is getting his bottom molars in (he already has the top ones). Could that be the cause? He's also been running a fever the past 2 days. His doctor is closed and I really don't want to take him to the er. He has autism and crowds really freak him out. Our er is always crowded. He just woke up from a 4 hour nap! Thanks so much!!!

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try Teething tablets. They are safe according to the Poison Control Center and work really well on teething children. My daughter was getting her bottom teeth and I guess that they were starting to really break through one day and she dried forever. About 30 min after I gave her the tablets she was fine. You can find them at Walmart
    fuelsgirl2

Answer by fuelsgirl2 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009