So if you have irregular periods that means they come anytime?

Last months period was June 19th and this months has started July 13th,I thought it would of come the same day of last month but now it can be anytime.I'm getting creeped out by having my period coming early,I would think that is harmful to my body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Health

• No it doesnt come the same day every month, your cycle is what tells you when you should start. some women are on a 28 day cycle, meaning every 28 days their period comes, some are on 25 or 31 day cycles. It just depends. An irregular period means some months it comes every 15 days while others its every 41 days, then to 31 days or to 25 days. Mine comes between every 24 to 26 days each and every month. I keep track of mine so I have an idea what week I will start, most months I know the day I will start.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• It does NOT come the same day every month, it can come anytime between 21-28 days. You really should be keeping track of the days so you know what to expect.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Just June my period has come early,before that it was a normal 28 day cycle and then this month it's early again,which is worrying me.For it to come earlier this month worries me because that tells me my cycle is really messed up,what's next month going to be the 10th?I really don't need this extra stress in my life I have enough!But thanks for your answers,I guess I better watch my stress else this will keep going on.
    Anonymous