can you findout if your 3 weeks pregnant?

i been noticing my boobies are tender whenever i take off my bra it hurts and some smells are making me sick and been feeling really tired were i cant keep my eyes open i dont start to the 20th i hope ;its not pms

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No, it's too early.
    Anonymous

• I knew I was pregnant pretty early. I started feeling ill and started noticing that i would get sick from certain smells. I had an ultrasound about a week after i found out i was pregnant and i was only five weeks along. I think it really depends on the person. some people really do know theyre pregnant almost as soon as it happens. Good Luck!
    loves_her_baby

Answer by loves_her_baby at 6:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• hey my Af is due on the 20th as well, and hoping I am pregnant, I am going to test on thursday the 16th, when ever i was pregnant before i would always test 4 days before my period, with a first response test, and got a positive both times I was pregnant. Good luck, how sore are your breast? I keep feeling mine hoping they hurt, but they only hurt a tiny bit, I am afraid it might not be my month :(
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 7:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Unfortuntately, PMS and early pregnancy can have the same exact symptoms. The month I got pregnant I would have sworn AF was coming! I know the waiting is hard, but 3 weeks is normally way to early to know. The only thing you can do is wait a week or so and take a test.

Good luck! :)
    AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 8:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i did but only because i was being treated high risk due to my 2 previous miscarriages. all they could do was test my levels every 48 hrs. at 7 weeks they brought me in for an ultra sound
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 10:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• A blood test MIGHT show up positive if you are pregnant. Otherwise, a First Response test should be pretty accurate by Friday. Good luck!
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009