Ebay buyers - help me out

i have a massive collection of maternity clothes, i dont know the best way to sell it on ebay -- like small groups, like 5 pairs of jeans, tee shirts, dress pants, other categories, single items, or just in a huge lot of clothes, if you were to be buying maternity clothes on ebay, how would you prefer to get it?

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 6:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• I would say lots too...just beware that sometimes lots do not sell as good as listing items singly. I know that when I list items as a group they don't always sell...but then when I relist them individually they sell. Try it both ways. Good luck
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 2:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• all at once. you can say its a bundle deal. its so funny that you would have a ebay question about this bc my SO just went to work and took the Credit Card and said no more ebay shoping we have enough stuff.... but i like bundles.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I agree that "lots" are nice, but I usually search for one thing at a time, like a lot of shirts or a lot of pants (I don't mean a bunch I mean like a group).
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 6:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would rather get them in groups of type of clothes. Like all the pants of one size, all the shirts of one size, etc. This is mostly because I am big in the hips and thighs so I have to buy size large maternity pants but then I wear size medium shirts. So if someone was selling all medium clothes, I wouldn't be as inclined to buy them.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• if you have too many you can;t list hem all anyway because you are only allowed 12 pictures. What most people do is pu them in outfites and have 2 outfits in each picture. Most people do want to recieve a huge lot and you make more int he end.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If they are all the same size, then list them in outfits. maybe 2 outfits in each lot. If they are not the same size, then separate them into size lots. Thats just the way I would do it. You can only list 12 pics per listing so keep that in mind. good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I always sold mine grouped as sizes and seasons. Sell them as a lot of.... If you have something really great that you paid good $ for and is in great condition sell it separate and take a great picture up close and make sure to iron it. Wrinkles distract the buyers. Crisp and clean helps selling :)
    bubbleann

Answer by bubbleann at 5:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Probably single pieces for me. You might do small groups 2-4 pieces. I'd do like items though. Maybe just pants or a couple of shirts, possibly an outfit if you have things that go well together. Some ladies are picky and buying a large lot may not be what they want.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Advertise it as HUGE LOT of maternity clothes and start your price low enough to get attention. Make sure you've included the correct shipping amount---clothes weigh up fast!
    The final price will be what they value 9x out of ten, so don't mark them too high or nobody will even look.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2009