Will this be a bit of what to expect if the U.S. goes with government controlled healthcare?

link below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Universal health care is an awesome idea. What is wrong with everyone receiving health care? Oh i get it, the rich do not want the poor to have the same quality of health care they receive right? Well get the f*ck over it. Health care should be a right for everyone to have not a luxury.

Healthcare is not a right, it is not bestowed upon you by God. Universal Health Care is just as wonderful as a new puppy, but both are basically just full of $hit. Someone has to pay for it. Society cannot expect the wealthy to support everyone. God made us all equal. The only thing holding a person back is themself.

I was raised by a single mom with no support. I don't expect someone else to take care of me. I am not rich, but I do intend to be. I don't intend to support those that won't help themselves.

Oh and the "get the f*ck over it comment was just juvenile and shows your level of intelligence.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Anonymous

• If thats true.........................what A fREAAKIN!!!! NIGHTMARE!!!!! ughhhhhhhh
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

Anonymous

• WE WON'T all recieve the same healthcare as the rich folks.Don't you get it? Obviously you did NOT watch the entire video.
    Anonymous

• btw ......i am not even close to being rich!!! Watch the video duhhhh!!!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Anon, you did NOT watch the video. People waiting THREE YEARS to get a family doctor, and can't get any medical care until they had that doctor unless they PAID. People waiting a year to get an operation to save their legs, but by then it was too late. Broken bones? Not urgent enough to be treated the same day, you have to wait.

The rich will still get better care, and middle class and poor get little or none, which is worse than what we currently have.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• scary stuff. Luckily I'm wealthy and know many doctors! I'm ready for UHC, but I guess I'll be "judged for being on my high horse" when I have health care and the majority of middle-low income Obama-supporters are waiting in line like sad puppies. I won't say I told you so...
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 8:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• If its anything like medicaid or medicare nope- I will happily pay for my own insurance picking my own providers thanks. I don't want to be told who can provide my care.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• coming from a country with socialize health care I cannot disagree with the video more. It is a dramatization, clinics are only for people who cannot get an appt with a doc right away. I used it when my daughter had gastritis last year in england, we went to a clinic they asked some basic questions and we were seen within 5 mins and advised. I was very happy and didnt even cost me anything and my daughte was lloked after. My grandfather as copd, chronic heart failure and arthritis and he has a nurse sent to his home everyday to look after him for free, that gives me peace of mind being in the usa. Plus you have to think the whole medical system will not be reformed in usa from what is now, it will mostly stay the same only it is free. get it?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 8:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009