What do you think?

I will be soon watching a 5 year old. I will be drivng to pick him up from school. Do you think its to much to take on with a 6 month old? I really think I am capable of doing this and we need the extra money. Whats your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• do it!!!
    Anonymous

• Of course you can. It will get you out and help with socializing, even for short periods, for your 6 month old.
    weirdjojo

Answer by weirdjojo at 7:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• People have 5 year olds and infants together all the time.

If I can go shopping with a 5 year old, 3 year old and 2 year old (been doing it since the youngest was born) you can pick up a 5 year old from school.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'd tell the parent that I would do it on a trial basis. But I think you will do fine. It might take a few weeks to find your groove.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2009