my four year old is peeing and pooping her pants again

Ever since i brought the new baby home my four year has began to pee and poop in her pants again. And no matter what I do nothing helps this has gone on for 2 months now. I have tried spending quality time with her without the baby but nothing works. I am at the end of my ropes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i dont know how to stop it but i am about to have a baby im 36 weeks and over the weekend my 4 year old girl tee tee in her pants i told her if she does it again i will spank her bc that is not right and she cant go to school this year and ride the big girls bus she hasnt done it again. i dont know how yours will react to threats but mine listens even tho i am push over and i never carry any threat out.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My little girl was 2 1/2 when my son was born and what we found helped is that we got her one of those baby dolls that she can take care of "like a big helper" some regressioin is normal but she should be used to new baby by now. And ask her if she can show new baby how to go in big potty and all 3 of you have to go into bathroom. Maybe sticker or m&m rewards for good behavior.
    pinkvegas

Answer by pinkvegas at 10:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009