Does anyone have advise, I have a 9 month old girl that wont sleep through the night.

Asked by caspowers at 1:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Make sure she's on a pretty regular routine, getting plenty of activity during the day & getting a full tummy a little while before bedtime. Depending on what she wakes up in the middle of the night for, there are some other things you can do. If she's hungry, you might still need to feed her... if she's just wanting to be cuddled, cut down on cuddle time a little bit. My son randomly started sleeping ALL night right before he turned 10 months, so maybe your DD will start sleeping more soon.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Maybe try the no cry sleep solution. My son is almost 16 months old and has never slept through the night. He doesn't wake completely though, just rolls over and latches on.

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• try to feed her something heavy before she goes to a jar of babyfood with cereal mixed in or better yet, a warm bottle with cereal mixed in.....i used to mix in as much cereal in my sons nighttime bottle that i could and it still flow through the nipple....he slept atleast 6-7 hour straight by 6 weeks old...and he was sleeping 7-8 hours at a time by about 9 mo

Answer by LoriaAnn at 6:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2008