Abortion or adoption!?

My DH and I have been married for 10yrs now and we just found out last week that we are pregnant!! We already have 4 kids now (the youngest is 6yrs old) and my husband is flipping out saying that I either have an abortion or give it up for adoption. I don't know what to do!! I dont think I can kill our baby, but I also don't think I could carry our child for 9 months and then give it up for adoption! I don't know what to do!! We have been fighting like something fierce all week!! Any advice ladies!? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT AND CARRY YOUR BABY TO TERM AND GIVE IT TO A FAMILY WHO WILL LOVE HIM/HER. THE WAY YOU CANT. I MUST SAY SHAME ON YOU FOR HAVING 4 KIDS AND NOW DECIDING THAT YOU DON'T WANT THIS ONE.
    Anonymous

• please don't take it out on the child. if there is no way that ya'll can keep the child please consider adoption. there are A LOT of women out there who can't have children and would give anything for the opportunity. remember what ever you decide you will have to live with. Good luck and i will be praying for you.

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Follow your heart.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 7:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would have an abortion. If you cant financially provide for the child. Adoption would screw the kids you have up and would be incredibly difficult for you. Also, talk to your OB/GYN about tubal ligation.
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Definintely adoption. It may be hard, but your husband might come around in the 9 months. You need to decide whether you'd rather "kill" -- your words not mine -- your baby or know that the baby will have a wonderful future with the adoptive parents and will grow up and have the opportunity to do all the things that every child deserves.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. It must be horrible! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Adoption would screw the kids you have up and would be incredibly difficult for you.
    ---
    WHAT THE F*CK? DIFICULT FOR HER. WHAT ABOUT THE BABY. I AM PRETTY SURE IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR THE BABY TO BE MURDERED DONT YOU THINK?
    Anonymous

• OP here, we planned all our children and we love them VERY much. Our youngest is 6yrs old and we were DONE having children. I have been on the pill for years and am VERY upset that this is a decision that I have to make because my hubby is getting his "snipped" next month. I just cant believe this is happening. I don't want to have another baby at 45yrs old!!
    Anonymous

• WHAT HAPPENED TO GETTING YOUR TUBES TIED?????
    Anonymous

• I think you should suck it up and raise your child. You have four children; and if you didn't want any more you should've tooken precautions. Whatever you do, you must remember this isn't the child's fault.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 7:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• adoption. explain to your kids that you guys love their baby bro/sis but you guys can't provide a comfortable life for everyone anymore, so you're going to give him/her to a family who will love him/her more than you are capable of. and if you feel like you simply can't give the baby up, you have a good while to talk to your husband about keeping it. i wish you the best of luck.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 7:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2009