TMI...don't answer if your a prude..thanks

Does anyone else like to be tied up by their men? I liked to be tied up and have my SO put his hands around my neck and call me a dirty slut, but I wonder sometimes if that turns me on so much because I was molested when i was a kid. Does anyone else get into this sort of thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• no
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Nope... but I do love to be spanked.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Lol, I've done it, I've fantasized about it.. I'm no professional but I'm sure that it may have something to do with your past as to why you like that..
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 7:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Being called dirty names is kind of a turn on for me. I think it's just because it's degrading and for that's a big no-no so whatever reason it's kind of a rush to be called it especially since I'm so far from being one! I've never felt the need to have somebody tie me up though, or act like they are choking me.
    Anonymous

• yikes... i mean yes.. =P

but i wasn't molested.
    Anonymous

• I like being tied up, but not the dirty names.

Yes, I was molestd to.
    Anonymous

• I"d think if you were molested as a child it make you NOT LIKE IT. so no i don't think it has to do with your past
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes I do like to be held down and choked while having sex, And being called dirty names totally turns me on too. I wasnt molested or anything but you would think if you were then you wouldnt like that at all, Maybe you should just enjoy what you enjoy and not think about the "deeper" meaning.
    Anonymous

• I love being tied up I like being raped by my man I love being spanked and hair pulled I love having sex so rough that I'm sore I love it all the more rough the better, I love it when his balls hit against my clit and love to suck his dick like a whore I love licking his balls and being slapped by them, it's sex you have to spice it up or else you get board
    Anonymous

• i just bought a bondage set and am waiting to pick my man up at the airport in a few days so we can use it. weve never tied each other up before but always tease about it so im so excited to finaly be doing it.
    Anonymous