Does your LO...

Do new things to amaze you or make you laugh everyday?!?

mine just realized that she can make noises with her mouth so shes been blowing spit bubbles and sucking her tounge allllllll dayyy!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha yes my son who is so not the talker came in yesterday and randomly started saying Hot Dog LOL and my daughter who is almost 6 and a half months is now up on all 4's doing the "rocking" thing
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• my four year old likes to watch land before time movies and he teached my 8 month old to groul like a dinosour it's the cutes things and he also discoverd clicking with toung
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My 1 yo was playing peek a boo in the mirror with her self today. I thought that it was hilarious.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My DH likes to teach DS2 (4yo) "cute things." well, last night it came back and bit him in the a&&. He said something and DS2 said, "Dad, you're delusional." It took a lot to not fall off my chair laughing.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009