pain

when im laying down and i get up i get this pain in my vajaja or if im sitting to long i get it to im 30 weeks what can this be??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is it followed by some pressure feeling? i used to get this sometimes with my last pregnancy. i dont think it is anything to worry about, however i am not a DR. i wish i could help and tell yu what it was, but if your really concerned please see your doc. i hope you get to feeling better :)
    Jmain8

Answer by Jmain8 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Make sure you're supporting yourself when you get up from a sitting position. It could be something as simple as you haven't changed how you get up from places for your belly. Also, it's hard to say exactly what this is without more details. There are different types of pain that would raise various flags. It could be your cervix sort of groaning under the weight of your baby and water, etc. If it really is, to use your term, your "vajaja" then I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just ask the Doc at your next appointment. If it's severe, then call them ASAP.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009