Has anyone ever took the Intelligender baby prediction test???? and if so what the test correct?

Deanna84

Asked by Deanna84 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have not took it. however i have heard some good stuff about it. when i turn about 12-14 weeks pregnant i will be doing it just for fun.
    Jmain8

Answer by Jmain8 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i tryed it and it was right for me, it said boy and im having a boy :)
    Anonymous

• i did it but i dont know the sex of my baby it said boy and im pretty sure im having a boy i may get to find out at 30wks if the baby lets me see this time!
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 8:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• a few different mama in my groups took one at the begiining of our pregnancys and they were all wrong, thier having the opposite of what it told them.....
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• On a few of the pregnancy groups i'm on most of the time it's been wrong. Frankly, $30 for something that's "just for fun" and may give you false hope is just NOT worth it. I'd rather spend that money on something for the baby. For Halloween when i'm bigger I want to paint a pumpkin on my belly, to me that's "just for fun" and not for $30
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2009