Can anyone tell me anything about being dizzy while pregnant?

I got right up on sunday morning and went to the bathroom, right after I went to the bathroom I imediatly started to clean the bathroom. I was a little dizzy when I woke up, but after cleaning the bathroom I became very dizzy. I was dizzy all day until my fiance and I had intercourse, does that seem a little strange to anyone?

Deanna84

Asked by Deanna84 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Health

• drink lots of water I had wicked dizzy spells when I was pregnant also eat more protein to try to keep your blood sugar levels a little more stable. Also when cleaning the bathroom make sure it is extremely well ventilated your sense of smell intensifies when you are pregnant and teh fumes probably got to you maybe your fiance shoul;d do the bathrooms from now on?
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I get dizzy randomly. I have LOW bloodpressure and low bloodsugar. Try to get up slower, and eat a little more maybe that will help.
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• agree with armywife low blood sugar i would get like that in the beginning on my pg
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I agree it could be blood pressure......have them check it at your next prenatel check up and let them know about the dizziness.......I have problems with dizzy spells when I get dehydrated or low blood sugar, i have always had low bp except when I was pregnant...I had preeclampsia then....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 4:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2009