Anyone have feedback about the BodyBugg?

I'm considering purchasing a Bodybugg calorie monitoring system (like on Biggest Loser). But I'd like to hear from others who have used it to see what their experience is/was like. For those of you who HAVE purchased and used one - did you like it? Was it easy to use? How long did you use it (if you aren't using it anymore). Did it help you reach your weight loss goals? Would you recommend it?

(I'm not interested in hearing from those who have NOT purchased/used it - thanks!)

MamaSueCongdon

Asked by MamaSueCongdon at 8:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Hi- I borrowed my friends and she used he software-- ( I used it for a day)... It was awesome and now I want one... but my hubby wants me to wait on it (maybe at Xmas). Anyway- she and her hubby do them everyday. You really can track what you eat and how many calories you burn... the graph was so cool... and so right on with all of my activities (even when I took a nap). I think for weight loss and fitness... it will keep accountable
    newmamanew2town

Answer by newmamanew2town at 9:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009