Why do you think some people get hurt easily than others?

I'm an emotional person,I get hurt easily but why?I should say I'm very intuned with people's emotions too,I can sense when they aren't happy with me,I'm thinned skinned.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• More Hormones! You were raised different then others. You have a different personality. there are lots of things that can play a role in that. Take me for example: I wont put up with crap. If someone thinks something bad about me well they arent my friend then. No skin off my back. My little sister on the other hand.... she will cry if someone so much as looks at her funny. Just depends on a bunch of things
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• you're just more sensitive than some people, theres nothing wrong with that
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Everyone is different, Neither is better or worse we are all just human :)
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 8:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Well I'm artistic and emotional and this makes me sensitive.The right side of the brain is responsible for creativity,so I'm wondering why some people are more sensitive than others is this like a gift,to me it's like a gift but it's a curse too.
    Anonymous

• SO tells me to toughen up. He says I'm too soft and wear my feelings on my sleeve. He's hard core military and shows NO emotion. Not sure if he is even capable of emotion! oh yeah, i saw him laugh one time! So basically I think our spirits are either emotional and caring or more logical and reserved.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• everyones diff. it's ok to be either way. i just wish i could meet in the middle of hard ass & push over
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• It is a problem for me to socialize with other people or in groups of people,I can't just say that's the way Iam it's true but I have to work on why I'm so sensitive and try not to let it bother me so much.I read books on codependency and people who were abused emotionally among other abuses had learned to walk on eggshells around their abusers,so I learned how to detect peoples emotions,are they happy with me, are they sad or angry before they said anything to me.But because Iam sensitive and artistic it all plays into my emotions.I used to be apart of a Christian 12 step group called;Celebrate Recovery or used to be called Freedom in Recovery.I get so creeped out socializing with others,even talking to people on here bothers me and these are just words,well you know what I mean?So I know I have a anxiety problem and I won't take pills for it but maybe once in awhile I tried that and now I need to work on my self esteem more.
    Anonymous