i really really need some advice plz!!!

yesterday and today i wake up with really intense stomach pains( kinds sharp/sick pains all over my stomach), they come and go through the whole day and it usually is the worst after i eat-like an hour or two later, its been giving me diarrhea on and off..theres nothing in me really so it just the feeling most the time. this has only been like this for about 2 days now, it also makes me really clammy my df said and sometimes dizzy from holding my breath cuz it hurts pretty damn bad

the last time i did have to "Go" there wasnt nothing in the toilet but like a light brownish colored glob in the bottom of the toilet, i dont know how to make that make sense without it sounding soo dang gross....hmm. i pushed from both ends? so to say...is it just more of the plug or is it mucusy poop stuff..sry i know its totallly gross...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You may be constipated, which is causing the cramps. As for the other symptoms they may just be pregnancy symptoms. Also I get bad cramps when I have LOTS of gas...
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should just go get checked out, Even if it was just your mucus plug you shouldn't have any pain from passing that, How far along are you? I had some severe pain in my abdomen when I was 4 months prego, it turned out to be stretching muscles. I went in and they kept me for a few days just to make sure it was an appendicitis. In if-y situations I always say just get checked out by your Dr. If its nothing serious then you were better safe than sorry.
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 8:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i havent had that problem at all with this baby, this is my third baby, i am at 33 weeks almost 34.
    Anonymous

• seems like food poisoning to me.
    regan1

Answer by regan1 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i havent been eating very mucha nd what i do eat i make myself and its like a frozen burrito or a sandwich..or some fruit.
    Anonymous

• I would talk to your doctor, in all honesty the pains you describe, especally after eating almost sound like gallstones. I had to have mine removed a few months after my first pregnancy becuase it was so bad. And pregnancy is a trigger for gallstones and kidney stones!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• sounds like IBS I developed it while I pregnant and didnt think much of it at the time just the joys of being pregnant but when it hung around post baby I got checked out. It sucks it makes you feel like you have the flu all the time
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I disagree with the IBS. I have it and there are certain things that trigger it, like caffine (which is mine), alcohol all sorts of stuff can do it.

That far into pregnancy i would say that was probably the "bloody show" which is sometimes not bloody, and possibly irregular contractions.. i would suggest calling your doctor or heading up to L&D
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2009