How do I ween my child from my breasts?

I've sort of been trying to get my child to not drink breastmilk anymore, but I always feed him from me at night and in the morning. Daytime isnt to big of a deal with him. But Im trying to get some ideas on how to ween him off completly. Any ideas would help out a lot. Thank you. Inevitable dream

InevitableDream

Asked by InevitableDream at 8:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• My girls are 3 & 5 the day each of them turned 1year old they did not get my milk any more. throughout the day when they did not NEED my milk I would just give them a sippy cup and then at meal times and bed (NIGHT) Time would be the only other times I would breast feed. My kids were VERY EASY to get on sippy cups.
    Tdaycare6678

Answer by Tdaycare6678 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009