Who is seeing Harry Potter tonight!!!

Harry Potter movie out tonight who is going. I am going with my seventeen year old!

blumoonmom

Asked by blumoonmom at 8:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• Not me, unfortunately. I live like an hour from the nearest movie theatre, and that really sucks...cuz I've seen the midnight release of all the others!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 8:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Not me, I've seen one and a half of these movies but as they go further they delve deeper in deeper in demonic things and I can't justify watching them cuz everybody else seems to love 'em. My conscience doesn't allow me to watch demons disguised as cute good natured British teens.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Demons disguised as British children? OK...
    Anyways YES and I am SO excited!
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 9:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yeah I am excited too...the book was awesome our theater has already sold out six or more showings!!
    blumoonmom

Answer by blumoonmom at 9:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My son is going with his best friend and family. His mom managed to get tickets. He is sooooo excited! He even dressed up in my old black graduation gown.... I will have to ask him if his friend and rest of the family dressed up too.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I love Harry Potter, and plan to see the movie. But there was no way I was going to a midnight showing....gotta get up early in the morning! Will probably try to catch it next week or next weekend sometime.
    DCchick06

Answer by DCchick06 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2009