Big ole boobies!!!!!!!

Ok so I know when your pregnant your boobies get bigger.... ALOT bigger. But Iwas a 36c before I got pregnant, now I'm a 40E and I still have 8 weeks left.... Are they ever going to stop? Between bump and my forever growing chest I can barely walk. I can feel my butt starting to spread wide because I can't get up for my daily walks anymore. AND I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TIME LEFT!!!!! Any advice??

Jillybeans24

Asked by Jillybeans24 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm only 15 weeks and I've gone from a 38C to a 40F....if you breastfeed they will probably get bigger
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• UMMMM--actually, my boobs grew from a SMALL "A" to a FULL "C"!!! I was SOOOO HAPPY to FINALLY have CLEAVAGE!! LOL!! LOL!! Anyway, if you BF'd, they SHOULD go DOWN in size!! I KNOW a gal who did NOT BF'd, and her's got BIGGER AND BIGGER when her milk came in, and she got mastitis and had to have surgery to unplug some ducts that had gotten INFECTED!!! SOOOO--if I were you, if you DO NOT want to BF, I would buy some white cabbage!! You place the COLD cabbage leaves on your boobs several times a day, and SOMEHOW, it dries the milk up NATURALLY!! IF you ARE going to BF, DO NOT use cabbage leaves!!!! IT WILL DRY UP YOUR MILK!!!! Use a breast pump if you are going to BF if you get TOOOO ENGORGED, and freeze the EXTRA MILK!!! That way, you can have other ppl feed your baby while you sleep, go to the store, out to dinner ETC!!!

BEST WISHES to you and your PRECIOUS NEW BABY ON THE WAY!!!!
    Anonymous

• I have 2 weeks left and mine went from a 36DDD to a 38J so far. They actually will get a little (maybe one more cup size) bigger after the baby is born as they fill up with milk. Make sure to wear a bra bc that can reduce stretching of the tissue there so that they will go back to a more normal *for you* size later, and it will save your back as it adds extra support. Also, I love the lansinoh cream bc mine were soo sore from growing; the cream made them feel much better! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2009