I took off my daughters diaper in the living room the other day and she went behind a toy and crouched down and pee'd....

would you consider this a sign that shes ready for pott training? She is 13 months old .... oh and dont tell me it cant be done because my aunt had all of her children trained BY a year old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i would try her out hun and be sure to praise her every time she does it. remember be patient. there will be accidents but she will get it.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yup she is ready! have a potty party and get on it!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• are you being serious because i really dont want sarcastic answers and you just never know with moms on here
    Anonymous

• It can't hurt to try. She is aware of the need and went somewhere "special" to do it. Be patient, be consistent. Once you start, do not stop. You can coast, you can ease off a tad, but do not stop.

Don't expect miracles either - she may catch on quick and be trained in months. Or she may still be struggling with it 2 years from now. That's why patience in you is the most critical thing.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009