dose your baby!

move alot somedays and others just move a lil gosh thats how i feel today!!i'm kinda scared i haven't really felt it move this is my frist so yeah i'm 22 weeks dose this ever happen to you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 28 weeks and it happens to me too but everything that I have read says that babies have there lazy days and there active days so you should be fine drink Ice water and see if that helps thats what gets my baby moving!
    VanessaCalhoun

Answer by VanessaCalhoun at 9:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• ya it happened to me... the doc will tell you not to worry about it especially at only 22 weeks. Once you are closer to the end it would worry the docs. I called several times about this during my first pregnancy. But listen to your intuition. If you really think something is wrong, go get your self checked out at L&D. Everything is most likely fine... like vanessacalhoun said, they have lazy days just like us lol
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 9:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• its totally normal. im 34 weeks and its still the same, sometimes she'll never stop moving other times its like she hasnt moved in forever. my doctor told me thats just whenever the baby's sleeping or you havent eaten in a while. after you eat or especially after you drink juice is when their most active!
    mommysailor

Answer by mommysailor at 9:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• It happens. You'd be surprised at how much they're moving and you can't feel it. Also, just like people, they have active and inactive periods. It could be that you're actually aware of its sleep cycle. If it isn't moving regularly...you need to call the doctor. 22 weeks is still a fairly small baby, though, so they have lots of room to move unnoticed still.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2009