I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT???(NO BASHING)

I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT. SOMETIMES I BELIEVE IT BUT THEN AGAIN .. HOW CAN YOU NOT GAIN WEIGHT.. FEEL THE BABY.. MISS YOUR PERIOD..? I JUST WONDER IF THERE WAS ANY ONE ON THIS SITE WHO DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE PREGNANT? OR IF YOU EVEN BELIEVE THIS IS POSSIBLE? IVE HAD FRIENDS WHO DIDNT KNOW TILL 4 MONTHS BUT.. AN ENTIRE FULL TERM PREGNANCY.. HMM.. IS IT POSSIBLE...
???

audreybaby

Asked by audreybaby at 9:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm not sure i believe the whole 9 months and not knowing....but with that said............... i really didn't know i was pregnant with my second child , until i was three months. I got my period for two months, completely normal periods. So i know that can happen. But third month swung around and no period. I also got my period for the first two months with my first baby too, but i got wicked bad morning sickness so , even though i had my period, the test i took still came out positive.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I personally dont think its possible! I did not gain any weight during either of my pregnancies (I was below my pre-pregnancy weight when I delivered them) but without the morning sickness I still would have known!! Sorry, its hard to not bash this topic but I dont think it takes a rocket scientist to feel an average 7 pound object moving and kicking in their belly! I am not exactly a small girl and you could still see my kids body parts (elbows and knees) poking out of my stomach at about 32 weeks pregnant
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 9:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Well I was 5 months prego with my second child I was on the birth control shot and thought that the weight gain was from that I got the shot on my regular schedule and one night I was relaxing and felt the baby move made a joke thought about it went and got a test it came out negative. I went to the Clinic the next day and took another one it also came back negative but i was feeling the baby move so they did one b blood and it came back positive. I had an ultrasound the next week found out i was having a girl. It was a lil bit crazy, But i had my son's crib and other stuff i just had to buy clothes.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i have a friend who was pregnant and didnt know til she went to the hospital with severe stomach cramps and the doctor told her she was in labor... so yes it is possible especially if you are a lil overweight to begin with
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 9:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I think those girls on that show are so full of it!! how could you go the whole 9 months and not feel any kicks or anything!yeah i'm not a small girl and you could she the baby poke it lil parts out!! 

Anonymous

• **see
    Anonymous

• since ive never had regular periods i was 3 months with my first before i realized iw as preg
    and almost 5 months with my 2nd... i dodnt start gaining weight till about 6 months...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I think some people can go without knowing...like the girl on there, they showed a pic of her two weeks before delivery and she was TINY!!!! I think when some people arent trying they dont notice the signs. When I was prego with #1 I didnt know til I was almost 5 months and then I took a test to prove to my DH that I WASNT prego lol...I was wrong. I would have gone much longer with out knowing because I didnt show til 8 months either.
    Anonymous

• well I have a super hard time believing it can go undetected the whole time, but in six million people, I can see a few instances of pregnancies going undetected. My mom didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 5 months along and she barely weighed 100lbs. The doctors kept saying she wasn't because she was spotting heavily each month. I also missed my period for six months from stress, so I can see where missed periods wouldn't tip a lot of people off. To me, the biggest sign was that my large boobs suddendly got crazy perky like overnight. I guess this doesn't happen to everyone or else I would say there is no excuse!!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• When I was in high school there was a girl who supposedly didn't know she was pregnant 'til she was about 8 months. I don't know how much truth there was to it but I'd say that it could be possible.

Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2009