Can I return unopened graduates?

My mom got plenty for DD and it's a lot of stuff that she just doesn't eat. I don't want them or the money she spent on them to go to waste. IDK if she still has the receipt or not. Can I return/exchange them with or without it? Or will the store not take them back at all?

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 9:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Wal-Mart usually takes back ANYTHING without a receipt so try there. If not, give them to a friend who has a baby that will eat them.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• it depends on where she bought them. wal-mart takes that stuff back i think
    evilangel23

Answer by evilangel23 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Walmart will not take any food items back without a receipt. If your mom does not have one, you can always put them on Craig's List for free of take them to your local food pantry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jul. 16, 2009