Would you make the drive? Sound fun to you?-as a guest?

My dd turns 3 on Halloween. The Houston Zoo has "Zoo Boo" for the last 2wks of Oct. So I was thinking for dd party we could rent out a Bday room at the zoo & since Zoo Boo will be going on the kids can dress up in their halloween suit, go trick r treating at the zoo & see the animal & ALSO get to be at a bday party! 3 in 1 deal!!!
We live 25-30min from the zoo so most of our guest will be traveling that far as well..
As a parent/friend would you go that far for a bday party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would. We've driven 1 hour for a b-day party before because that's where th nearest Chuckie Cheese was and he wanted to have his b-day party. We've had people drive 30-45 for ds' birthday party because it was at a realy big McDonalds. I think for something like your doing they would definately drive.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I definitely would. It sounds like a lot of fun and I don't know what kid wouldn't enjoy it!
    Anonymous

• Sounds fun to me.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Is there any way that maybe you could do a car pooling type thing? See if friends who possibly have bigger vehicles could take the kids... Either way I would go, we dont usually stay in our neighbor hood for halloween anyways
    Anonymous

• I would so be there. It sounds like a great time for parents and kids.
    Pinkerbell223

Answer by Pinkerbell223 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would and have driven that far for a birthday party and your party sounds like it would be more fun
    minniemommie

Answer by minniemommie at 12:14 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Thanks ladies! :) Ive drove 1hr to go to a petting farm for a bday party but it was for my bff;s kids & id travel for days for her kiddos if i needed to! So i didnt know if this would be cool with other people or not...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 15, 2009