Did you have A Favorite Question you asked the Magic 8 Ball?

I know this is Silly! I can't be the only one! When I had one As Child I asked it A Certain Question! Each Time in my life I ever Saw one I asked it that Same Question! If I saw one At Garage Sales, Thrift shops ( if it was still readable). Even when my DD got one while in college for A Gift! The Answer was Always the Same too! How about You? Just for Fun! Did you too?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i did, and i finally got my own but my little sister broke it ....ughhhhh! I was sooo mad!! Now just so no one laughs at me, i cannot tell you the question, because even though i got yes most of then time, it lied to me. I guess it lied over and over again!!! LMFAO!!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i always asked ,''will i ever have a boyfriend?''..can't remember what the answers always were...i've had plenty bfs!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I always asked does ___ like me? The answer on the 8 ball was always yes, but in real life it was no...LOL no wonder I get my hopes up !
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i always asked it does ____ like me? and if I gto an answer I didnt like I said that doesnt count adn I asked again LOL I also had a pink magic DATEball that was romance related
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009