First day away from my twins. Suggestions?

My SIL is coming over tomorrow to watch my 8m old twins for the day. I have never been away from them during the day, only at night, and am feeling nervous for her already.

I am in the process of making nap/feeding tables and lists for her but what are some things that would be important to include.

YoungTwinMommy

Asked by YoungTwinMommy at 9:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Diaper changes? Bath times (if you bathe them during the day)? I honestly can't think of anything else besides those two, so sorry if I'm not much help!
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• It will be alright. I feel your stress LOL

MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I was the same way with my DD. My MIL would always offer to come over to help and I was always a nervous wreck. I'd run around town as fast as I could getting everything done in under an hour. When I"d get home frazzled and run-down, my DD would be sleeping peacefully. I worried for no reason!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 10:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Its rough being away but just stay busy!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• How to comfort them - especially if each twin likes something different!
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 11:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009