What kind?

ok so my 6m dd is not wanting any kind of juice that I give her that is the juicy juice ones..has any one had this problem with their lil ones and what kind of juice did u gave ur lil ones? or what did u do to have them drink juice?

curls_tampa

Asked by curls_tampa at 9:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont give my LOs juice. If she doesnt want it, dont make her drink it! My twins are 8 months and I dont give them juice just water in their sippies or formula. The juice was giving them diarrhea all the time. Juice isnt very nutritious anyway. Its all sugar water. Buy those little netted food holder and fill em with fruit and let her naw on it and suck the juice out that way. She'll be getting Vitamin C and less sugar!
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 9:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• At 6 months they definitely don't need juice. Don't worry about it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Are you giving it to her in a cup or bottle? I gave my son water in a sippy until about 10-11 mo. He showed no real interest in drinking out of a cup before that and I got tired of wasting juice.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 10:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• If she doesn't want juice, don't push it. It's not necessary.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I agree with the other posters. No need for juice at 6 months.

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 11:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My 18 month old has never had juice. It is not needed.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 12:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2009