how would you feel if your hubby says he wants another baby after you have a three year old and a 4 month old baby?

well we want to buy a house this year and i fell inlove with a house that only has 3 bedrooms ,well he wants to have a house with four or extra space for more kids! I dont want to think about more right now I want to focus on the two we have right now,we are 22 year old and hes in the navy,i just got a new job and want to focus on that. then tonight he said if we just have one more he will concider getting "fixed". I guess im ok with that maybe in 3 or four years from now! how would you feel ?

claysmom13

Asked by claysmom13 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If i was caring for a 4 month old AND a 3 year old AND my husband brought that up? I might punch him in the face!! JK
    But if you are going to invest in a house and think you will possibly have more children in the near future, it might be wise to buy one with extra room. But, of course, children can share rooms, too. Just a thought...
    Anonymous

• lol! Thanks for writing, thats what i told him that they can share but it would bu nice with extra space......
    claysmom13

Answer by claysmom13 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2009