Would you forgive?

Your husband cheats on you with your best friend..you forgive your husband and stay together..Do you forgive your best friend and stay friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope sorry, cheating is bad enough. But then to cheat with someone who means that much too you ....just wow! As for her, i'm sorry but a true friend wouldn't do that to you no matter what. Theres no excuse for either of them. I would not forgive them. I think evrey woman deserves better than that. I'm sorry hun .
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'd ditch both.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I could never ever forgive my best friend. Her trust was WAY more deep than that of a man's. I couldn't forgive.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would slam both their heads together
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• try having your sister sleep with your man. yea I forgave them and big mistake! don't forgive I learned my leason cause he did it all over again!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't forgive my husband or my "friend". The idea that they both had such little respect for me or my relationship with each of them would tell me everything I need to know about them both.
    HouseKatof2

Answer by HouseKatof2 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Nope, that is just too much for me. I can forgive cheating but not with my best friend. That's just way too much betrayal for me

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'm sorry but I would not be able to forgive either of them or forget. I would probably tell them they can both kma and get the hell out of my life.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Neither. I would ditch the friend. It is not a friend who sleeps with my husband. No matter what type of trouble my marriage is in, good or bad, it is unacceptable. My husband is not my true partner if he thinks that cheating on me is acceptable. So both get kicked to the curb and I start to make new friends and one day a new husband who is a truer and better partner.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• this happened to me 4 yrs ago. forgave my husband but not her. She pursued him and we were friends 30 yrs. I forgave him we are still together, i dont trust him but i will never forgive her. he was remorseful, she said I deserved it. If the friend did the approaching she is not a friend.
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009