In need of creative ideas

My DH will be coming home late tonight/early in the morning and i need some ideas of how to surprise him.
I was supposed to pick him up from the airport. I was gonna dress up and cook a good dinner for him. But plans have changed and his mom will bring him home instead. Way past our kiddos bedtimes.
It's been 9 months sense i've seen him. I REALLY wantd to do something special. Any ideas?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 9:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• If it's your first time seeing your husband in nine months, then your reunion will be special in and of itself. No need to pull out all the stops tonight, it will just seem artificial.

Just go with the flow and have fun. Don't have a set schedule.

Wear some nice lingerie and leave it at that.

Start kissing and you'll know what to do from there. =)
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• if you watch his mom drive away then answer the door naked and take it from there! Just make sure she doesn't walk in with him! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 9:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I wish i could do that. It's likely not to happen. She's the kind of lady who will probably want to say goodbye to him after i open the door. ...She is what i like to call a Clingon.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• She won't linger too long if you answer the door naked.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• LOL Christina.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• that's true...just tell her you have some business to take care of LOL.
    Make your bedroom romantic with candles and stuff. Wear a trench coat and be naked underneath.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009