hyperbolic chambers what do you know about them

I thought that oxygen chambers were used as a last ditch effort by parent whose children were severely autistic ,retarded or had major symptom of Cp. now its vogue to use IT even if your child has no diagnosis and you can even get it here in Fl by a grandpa Shriner's who had grandchild with severe angel man syndrome. My daughter is only 27 months she has benign low muscle tone. she missed some of her miles stones because she had back to back ear infections& RSV but stood up at 12 months babbled all the time does not take med for anything sleeps well eats great no gaging she goes to therapy at 15 months when she cruised and cruised but dint let go .lately they fitted orthotic braces for her ankles making it easier for her to walk. Ive seen her walk blocks pushing her stroller, only one therapist claims she might have had minute case CP . all her tests clear . mri clear.Has any parent exp this hyperbolic chambrs?

youmakemydreams

Asked by youmakemydreams at 9:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Kids' Health

• I believe you mean hyperbaric oxygen chamber or HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy). I've not personally used one, but I know of a parent that did for her severely brain injured son and it did help him some.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• CP would have shown up in the testing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2009