In need of creative ideas

My DH will be coming home late tonight/early in the morning and i need some ideas of how to surprise him.
I was supposed to pick him up from the airport. I was gonna dress up and cook a good dinner for him. But plans have changed and his mom will bring him home instead. Way past our kiddos bedtimes.
It's been 9 months sense i've seen him. I REALLY wantd to do something special. Any ideas?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 9:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I know when my husband is gone on business for extended periods of time my favorite way to greet him is in a sexy new neglige. He doesn't seem to mind either :)

As for the food, put something in the crockpot. Then if the lingerie works like its supposed to you don't need to worry about food burning.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 9:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Go buy some racy lingrie and light some candles!!! He is a MAN, after all, and you have been apart for NINE months...
    Anonymous

• bubble wrap and a sleeve of oreos.

Oh, wait a minute, that was my night....oops.

I think looking your best and having something cooking will do it honey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2009