Meals for 1 and a half?

WHAT can I make!!! I don't eat left overs. So whatever if left over gets tossed...Its only me and my daughter that are eating and we share chicken and whatever else...

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 10:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• if you can afford to throw away leftovers, then you can afford to hire a personal chef
    Anonymous

• 10:03 PM Well smart ass..YOU HAVE BETTER advice then that? Because that wasnt the question if i should get a chef or not was it?
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I can afford to BUY food. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH not eating left over so get the stick out of your ass also
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I don't like leftovers either . So , i usually cook for me and my twoo little ones. When i get home from shopping, i repackage my meat in ziplock bags. To make less of a portion size. I have to buy the bags but i save the meat form being thrown away. So it evens out. I usually put about 4 peices of meat in each bag because i know i'll eat two. They can eat one about one each. I date it and mark how many are in each bag with a sharpie. Hope that helps . :)
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• There are three of us; I generally cook enough for two meals (eat one freeze one).
    I make meals like noodles and veggies with peanut sauce; sweet potato and black bean burritos; lentil sloppy joes; Indian curries; beans, rice and quesadillas; big salads with lots of veggies, beans and cheese; tortilla pizza and salads; etc.
    Let me know if you would like some recipes

Answer by rkoloms at 10:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You can make spaghetti, bean burritos, buy chicken, freeze it and thaw it out when you need it, sandwiches, hamburgers, baked potato, cereal, oatmeal.
    emtgirl885

Answer by emtgirl885 at 7:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2009