defective test?

I just took a pregnancy test and it says if a blue line shows in the control window and the result window you're pregnant. Well only half a blue line showed up in the control window and a faint blue line in the result window-except that one is horizontal instead of vertical like it shows in the instructions. How likely is it that I'm pregnant? Or that this test just was defective or I didn't have enough urine or something? I will take another one tomorrow morning, I just want opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would just take another one in the morning and see what that one says. If I'm picturing it right, it sounds like it was defective.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• It sounds defective. The first one i took it didn't do anything and i was so mad cause I had just spent the money and no lines showed at all but when i took another one it was positive, then i went to the health department to get a test from them to be sure. If you go to the health department they will usually give you a free one.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2009