If you drop something at Walmart...what do you do

My daughter (she is three) was holding the apple sauce today (the ones that are single serving- six per container) at Target...well, she accidentally droped it and one of them opened up (it is plastic so at least glass didn't go every where)

well, I just put it back on the shelf and got another one???

should I have bought the one she droped??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont worry about it unless its glass or something that could hurt someone then i tell an employee.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• no, my oldest busted a jar of pickels at albertsons and the manager told me not to worry
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 10:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would certainly tell someone about it. My sense of guilt would never allow me to just walk away from it.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I tell someone. I'm clumbsy so that's happened to me more than once. I always offer to buy, but have never had to. lol, my face turns so red though!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have clumbsy kids so when that happens we just tell someone. They've never made us pay for anything. It is embarassing though, lol.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i would tell them. they wouldn't have made you buy it but atleast someone else won't take it home and have it already opened, if they don't notice before leaving the store.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I wouldn't pay for it (nor would they ask you to) but I would tell the nearest employee and apologize. I would feel bad if some old lady slipped and fell on it.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I dropped a gallon of milk once...the whole gallon went ALL over the floor. I told someone...it's not like I could have walked away from that though even if I wanted too, lol. They were really nice about it and I didn't have to pay for it either.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 10:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would have told someone and offered to pay for it.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 10:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would definitely had told someone to clean up, even,if you put it back on the shelf, some of the applesauce could have felled out,and someone could have slipped in it. Big stores usually don't make you make for it,thats why I try to teach my kids,don't touch unless you have money.

Anonymous