If you could ask God (or whatever you believe in) one quesiton what would you ask?

And if you are an athiest just pretend for a minute that God (any one of your choosing) is real. What question would you ask?

If i were to ask the God of Abraham a question i would ask why He would waste all that time and space just to end the world in such a cruel way? Or i might ask what the heck are we supposed to do for "eternity"?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would ask what exactly gave them (I believe in a male and female diety) the idea for the platypus. Is it some kind of amazing creation, or just a bunch of spare parts they threw together to have a good laugh? lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i would ask WHEN he was going to end the world, just so i can be ready and kiss my kids goodbye before it happens (if it happens in my lifetime) & so i can pass the word on to my loved ones. i'd need my closure..
    Anonymous

• I would have to ask why the hell he put the playground next to the sewer system, now that was a cruel joke.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'd ask WHY and this would be in the form of one question because i'm good at run ons. Why does he let innocent children and people be hurt and killed? Why does he let them be molested, raped and abused? Why does evil prevail in this world? Why does he let good people get cancer and any other lethal diseases. Why won't he end their suffering? If they try to end their own suffering they are apparently going to rot in hell for eternity? Why doesn't he want us to question him because it appears there are many questions unanswered? Why...why...why?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'd ask them to pass the mead. Anything else would be cheating.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• LMAO NP.

But in all seriousness...

I'd ask the mother*censored*-er why he took my fiance's mom away in such a cruel, painful, horrible, disgusting manner. NOBODY deserves to die of cancer. NOBODY!

Oh, what I would give to just tell him that...if he were real, of course. Keep on dreamin...
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• sorry about your fiance's mom, cait. no one deserves to die, though..do they, in any manner?

i'd ask why we can't see the wind. we can see everything else..

(my husband is always wanting me to write, while i'm online...'my husband is a dick'..there. done.)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• why do ppl blame God for evil and for bad things happening. Satan is the "god" of this world and he causes all the bad, not God. Remember that we are NOT of this world and for those who have gone on, they are blessed by being "home" with God. So why are you so angry? It all works out for the good. you will see them again some day. Thank God for that, don't blame him for things Satan does.
    Anonymous

• I'd ask Him if it's ok to read Harry Potter. And I'd ask him if it's really ok to be mad at mean stupid people
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would ask him why he saved a sinner like me
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2009